LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston is the Ultimate Indoor LEGO® Playground perfect for children aged 3-10 and their families. Come and experience two LEGO® rides, a 4D cinema, and iconic Boston landmarks made of LEGO® bricks in MINILAND®. It is located at Assembly Row in Somerville, just minutes from downtown Boston, with FREE parking!
- Contact person: Peyton Fletcher
- Address: 598 Assembly Row Somerville, MA 02145
- Phone: 866-228-6439
- Email: BostonGroups@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com
- URL: https://www.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/boston/
- Hours: Sunday thru Thursday 10am- 7pm (Last Admission at 5pm) , Friday 10am -8pm (Last Admission at 6pm)
Saturdays 9am -8pm (Last Admission at 6pm).
*Please visit our ticketing page to see special hours and closures.
- Group min/max: Minimum of ten
- Group rates:
$12 per child,
One adult goes free for every five paid children
$15 per additional adult
- Performance options: N/A
- Food options: There is a café available with healthy food options.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Shop: Hours Monday thru Saturday are 10am- 9pm and Sunday is 11am – 10pm
- Handicap accessibility: Yes our attraction is ADA accessible
- Parking info (availability/bus parking/fee?): Parking is free and located next to AMC theatres. Bus parking changes daily due to the active construction zone in Assembly Row. On the day of your visit our admissions staff will give instructions on where to park.
- Chaperone policy: One adult to five children ratio
- Special instructions/Additional notes: Adults must be accompanied by a child to enter the attraction. For Adult Fans of LEGO® we host monthly adults nights which are typically the third Wednesday of the month.